I do not have puppies available year round. All litters for the year are thoroughly researched and meticulously planned months to years in advance.
I screen all potential puppy buyers to ensure that my babies are placed in the absolute best homes possible.
It is never my intention to produce
large litters, I first and foremost breed for myself and anyone who comes to me for a Graceful Great Danes NV puppy.
My goal is to breed
thoughtfully and responsibly, for puppies who exude breed type, temperment, structure, health and longevity. I strive to make each decision to produce Great Danes that are good representations of the breed. They should be happy, healthy, dependable and sound
(in body and kind)!
If you are interested in being placed on a waiting list please go to the "The
Puppy Process" tab and click on "Puppy Application", please click on the link and follow it to a new page and complete the quiestions. Once submitted I will recieve and email with all this information and will review and reply back to the email you have
provided as to your placement on my waiting list.
It is true - there is NOTHING like the love of a Great Dane!!
- Microchipped (HomeAgain Universal Microchip)
- 4 generation Pedigree
- Started on crate/potty training
- Multiple Dewormings with records
- Age appropriate vaccination records
- Veterinary exam records
- 2 Year Genetic Health Guarantee
- Companion Homes (AKC Limited Registered and Spay / Neuter contract)
- Show Homes (placed on a co-own
contract with a Show / Breeding contract / agreement)
- New puppy folder with important health, feeding and training information.
- A sample of the current food your puppy is on
- Raised using Puppy
Culture, ENS and Rules of 7
- LIFETIME BREEDER SUPPORT! I am here for you for the lifetime of your pet. I require all puppy families to send a yearly updated picture but always love to receive more! I love being able to
watch your puppy grow with their families, making memories.
- Ear cropping is available for an additional fee please contact me if you are wanting to have your puppies ears
done. When I crop ears with me I do them at 6/7 weeks of age that way at 8/9 weeks of age the sutures are out and the 1st posting is done for you. Cropping is a personal choice and the after care can be a lot of hard work and dilligence on your part.
All my dogs who may be bred have all appropriate health clearances performed a licensed veterinarian before breeding. These may include OFA Hips,
Echo, Thyroid and Eyes. I personally also perform OFA Shoulder, Patella's (Knees) and Elbows.
Please follow my Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1493371550990227/?ref=share