I do not have puppies available year round. All litters for the year are thoroughly researched and meticulously planned months to years in advance. I screen all potential puppy buyers to ensure
that my babies are placed in the absolute best homes possible.
It is never my intention to produce large litters, I first and foremost breed for myself and anyone who comes to me for a Graceful Great Danes NV puppy.
My goal is to breed
thoughtfully and responsibly, for puppies who exude breed type, temperment, structure, health and longevity. I strive to make each decision to produce Great Danes that are good representations of the breed. They should be happy, healthy, dependable and sound
(in body and kind)!
If you are interested in being placed on a waiting list please go to the "The Puppy Process" tab and click on "Puppy Application", please click on the link and follow
it to a new page and complete the quiestions. Once submitted I will recieve and email with all this information and will review and reply back to the email you have provided as to your placement on my waiting list.
It is true - there is NOTHING like the love of a Great Dane!!
Puppies Come With:
- Microchipped (HomeAgain Universal Microchip)
- 4 generation Pedigree
- Started on crate/potty training
- Multiple Dewormings with records
- Age appropriate vaccination records
- Veterinary exam records
- 2 Year Genetic Health Guarantee
- Companion Homes (AKC Limited Registered and Spay / Neuter contract)
- Show Homes (placed on a co-own contract with a Show / Breeding contract / agreement)
- New puppy folder
with important health, feeding and training information.
- A sample of the current food your puppy is on
- Raised using Puppy Culture, ENS and Rules of 7
- LIFETIME BREEDER SUPPORT! I am here for you for the lifetime of your pet. I require all
puppy families to send a yearly updated picture but always love to receive more! I love being able to watch your puppy grow with their families, making memories.
- Ear cropping is available for an additional fee please contact me if you are wanting
to have your puppies ears done. When I crop ears with me I do them at 6/7 weeks of age that way at 8/9 weeks of age the sutures are out and the 1st posting is done for you. Cropping is a personal choice and the after care can be a lot of hard work
and dilligence on your part.
All my dogs who may be bred have all appropriate health clearances performed a licensed veterinarian before breeding. These may include
OFA Hips, Echo, Thyroid and Eyes. I personally also perform OFA Shoulder, Patella's (Knees) and Elbows.
Please follow my Facebook group (it is currently secret due
to the multiple groups of random people finding and reporting Facebook groups and getting them removed all together) https://www.facebook.com/groups/1493371550990227/?ref=share